Some Satisfied Customers...
Contact info is witheld to protect the privacy of my clients, but can be sent upon request.
- Nightshades was perfect. If we ever need a DJ for another event we will go with Nightshades. Every request that we had was handled with respect for us, our guests and our event. He kept the dance floor full all night. He couldnt of been more perfect. And he was priced right. Nightshades is the DJ to go with for whatever sized venue you have, Mark will make it work in your favor. -- James R, Sheboygan, WI, 9/13/2008
- We would like to thank Mark for the excellent job that he did for our wedding ceremony, dinner, and reception. He played the music that we wanted, when we wanted it, at the right volume. He even acted as a wedding planner when we didn't know what we were doing at the wedding rehearsal. Everyone had a great time dancing to his music. We would recommend him to anyone. Thanks again. -- Adina F, Neenah, WI, 7/21/2007
- We could not be more happy!! He made our wedding day a blast for everyone. He even stayed extra time just because everyone was having such a great time. Thank you, we will recommend you to all we know in need of a DJ. Jessica and Joe -- Jessica C, West Bend, WI, 9/22/2007
- Mark was easy to work with, he took care of all the details with working with the band I also had at my reception. Great Job and everyone was on the dance floor! Lesley Van Linn -- Lesley H, Summit Lake, WI, 9/27/2008
- Excellent Karaoke program! He was professional, on time, and GREAT to work with. I would highly recommend him and will use him again in the future! A+ work all around! -- Joshua D, Ripon, WI, 4/11/2007
- This DJ was so awesome. We had such a great time and the music selections were great! I know everyone was having a great time! All of our friends were out there dancing almost the whole night and they typically do not dance ever, so there was something done right by Nightshades! I can not say enough about how pleased we were with his services for our wedding. He was there every time we needed the mic. He made announcements we wanted him to make and everything was sooooo great! -- Sarah W, Appleton, WI, 10/18/2008
- Our reception went very smoothly. The music was great; everyone from grandparents to younger siblings was pleased. We wanted a good mix without a lot of possibly offensive lyrics and he really delivered on that. We couldn't have been more satisfied! -- Alyssa C, Green Bay, WI, 6/2/2007
The Dinner/Reception following the marriage of Phuong Nguyen and Jenelyn Dirato. China Harbor, Seattle "I thought you did great at the reception. My mom was glad that youplayed relaxing music.Thanks for the great job!
The dinner/Reception following the marriage of Brandon Bailey & Monica Shrestha at the Lake Union Crew. Phone (206) 860-4199 Ask for Julie or "the Captain"
We wanted to thank you for the great job that you did at our wedding reception. We have been very busy since then (bought a house and moved) and haven't been able to send you a response. Everyone had a wonderful time at the reception. Your choice of music was excellent, you had the place rocking and everyone kept dancing and probable would have danced till dawn if we could have. I received several compliments from family members and friends that mentioned how great the music was. I thought the lighting was great, it made me feel like we were at a nice dance club. We were a little bit unorganized at the event, but you had everything set up before we arrived and you helped assure that everything ran smoothly. Again I would like to thank you again for doing such a nice job at our wedding reception. If anyone asks who should they get for a DJ for there next party, I will say "Nightshades" is the best choice. Sincerely, Brandon & Monica
Outdoor Ceremony and reception for the Marriage of Matt Carroll & Jaime Leadbetter, Private Setting on a beautifully wooded property near a pond in Maple Valley. By Far The Most Beatifull Natural setting for wedding I have ever seen. I hope to receive Some Photo's Soon to post.
"I wanted you to know that Matt and I were very pleased with the job that you did. The volume was perfect as far as I could tell. I can't really think of any suggestions at the moment becuase I was very satisfied with the service. You may use us as a reference. Thank you so much for everything!!!! Matt and Jaime Carroll
The Dinner/reception Following the Marriage of Long Chung And Grace Fu. Sea Garden Restaurant, Bellevue
You did a great job! I thought the music, and the volume was perfect. We would be happy to be your reference.
"Rider Down" Benefit for "Wild Bill" At NOVO'S Restaurant & Lounge (253) 573-1278
Thank you so much for your support of the Carriage Crest Elementary School PTSA Auction. We had a great event, and raised over 16000$ to support the many educational programs that PTSA provides.
I truly appreciated your professionalism as a music DJ. You were on time, and on top of all the necessary details. Your music choices were appropriate for our crowd, and added a lot to our party.
Thank you for contributing to the success of our fundraising efforts.
The Carriage Crest PTSA Auction Committee
I just wanted to THANK YOU very much for DJing at the
girls party!!! You did a wonderful job!!! I will definitely let everyone
know about you!!!!
Doug and I would just like to thank you for the
wonderful job you did as a DJ for our wedding. Both
ceremony and reception were enjoyable for everyone.
We also appreciate all the time and effort that you
expended. We had a budget to stay within and using
you more than met our budget. It was a huge savings
for us! We had gotten so many inflated quotes from
too many DJ's before talking to you.
Thank you so much,
Jeannie & Doug Saltarelli
Sites that Provide valuable assitance to D.J.'s